1. Make sure the device you’re using has bluetooth enabled, if bluetooth isn’t enabled you will not be able to discover the Chipper on the SkySystemz app.
***DO NOT CONNECT DEVICE THROUGH BLUETOOTH ON DEVICE SETTINGS***
2. Press the power button on the right side of the device (image 1), GREEN LED’s will flash at the top of the device. The initial flash will indicate the battery percentage, please reference image 2 to see if your device needs charging. Lights will turn off, DEVICE IS STILL ON.
. (Image 1) (Image 2)
3. Open your SkySysytemz app, tap on the "... More" option at the bottom right of the screen. Locate and select the option that says “POS Hardware” (Image 4)
At the top of the page you will see two options "Printer/Readers" (Image 5), select "Readers".
4. You will see two new options appear--"Bluetooth” and “Internet” (Image 6). Select “Bluetooth”.
You will see a series of numbers pop up starting with "STRM." This is the serial number for your chipper. Select the serial number that pops up. This will initiate the pairing of the chipper to your device.
5. If you followed step 3 correctly, you will now be in your “Sky Reader List." You will see the word "CONNECTED" next to the serial number of your device.
After you see the word "CONNECTED" you can click the "Back" button to return to your sub-menu. You can send payments to your reader after successful connection.