Moving services are an extremely in demand product. So, it is not unreasonable for a customer to request a quote while shopping for a mover. Sky Systemz makes sending estimates and payable invoices EZ with our cloud-based platform.
Invoicez by Sky allows your business to take advantage of a powerful, cloud-based system that allows you to send quotes to potential customers (which are payable) and payable invoices at the close of the job. There are two methods for sending invoices through Sky’s platform, email invoices and SMS invoices. Let’s compare the pros and cons of these methods.
- Can include attachments in email
- Potential Instant payment
- Low open rates
- Emails open rates are 20-35%
- Even Lower click through rates
- Emails have a click through rate of 3.5-5%
- Slow response time
- 60-90 minutes typical response time
- Higher processing fees
- If your business isn’t passing the fee, the card-not-present rate (3.3%+15¢) applies
- Much higher open rates
- SMS has 95-98% open rates
- Much higher click through rates
- SMS has 19-22% click through rates
- Much fast response time
- SMS has responses between 90 seconds to 5 minutes
- Lower processing fees
- If your business isn’t passing the fee, card-present rate (2.45%+10¢) applies if the payer uses Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay.
- Potential instant payment
- Character Limit for SMS
- SMS messages are not styleable.
Both options are great for sending invoices for your moving company. However, as you can see, utilizing SMS technology significantly increases the speed in which you are paid. As a result, SMS is a superior method for delivering invoices, although both can be done with the Sky Platform.